Easiest Way to Cook Perfect My Fried Cabbage and Bacon

My Fried Cabbage and Bacon.

My Fried Cabbage and Bacon My Fried Cabbage and Bacon very diverse and have mind taste that unique. Few kinds of My Fried Cabbage and Bacon recipes are also adequate simple to process and do not take long. Though not everyone likes My Fried Cabbage and Bacon food, now few people are get attached and like the sundry My Fried Cabbage and Bacon foods available. This could be visible of the number of restaurants that provide My Fried Cabbage and Bacon as one of the serving. You can have My Fried Cabbage and Bacon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Fried Cabbage and Bacon

  1. Prepare 5-6 slices of bacon.
  2. It's 2 tbsp of minced garlic (2 cloves if using fresh) be like me use 6.
  3. It's 1 of large head cabbage, chopped or sliced.
  4. You need 1 of large yellow onion, diced.
  5. It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
  6. You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
  7. It's 1/8 tsp of smoked paprika.
  8. You need of Salt and pepper to taste.

My Fried Cabbage and Bacon instructions

  1. Fry up bacon and chop up your cabbage.. My Fried Cabbage and Bacon
  2. As your bacon is getting crispy, chop your garlic and onion..
  3. Just as your bacon begins to crisp up, add in your garlic and onion and give it a good stir..
  4. As soon as your onions have caramelized, dump in your cabbage and stir well make sure it all gets coated in the bacon and onion goodness..
  5. Add in the spices. Mix well!.
  6. Cover your skillet. Reduce the temp to low and let the whole thing simmer for 20-30 minutes..

To get ingredients for production My Fried Cabbage and Bacon recipes is also not tough. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are ample types of My Fried Cabbage and Bacon that are convenient and fast to process into delicious dishes. You can always praxis this My Fried Cabbage and Bacon recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook other foods on our website, we provide various types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

Easiest Way to Cook Perfect My Fried Cabbage and Bacon Easiest Way to Cook Perfect My Fried Cabbage and Bacon Reviewed by susi latin on March 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments