Recipe: Tasty My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰

My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰.

My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰 My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰 very diverse and have mind sense that unique. Several types of My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰 recipes are also enough convenient to process and do not pick up long. Though not everyone likes My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰 food, currently several people are get attached and like the various My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰 foods on hand. This could be visible of the number of restaurants that prepare My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰 as one of the serving. You can have My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰 using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰

  1. It's of Enough Pasta for 4 people.
  2. It's 1 tbls of olive oil.
  3. It's 8 of thick pork Sausage grilled all around and chopped up.
  4. It's 2 handfuls of Spinach.
  5. Prepare 1 of Bell pepper diced.
  6. Prepare 1/2 of Large Onion diced.
  7. You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
  8. You need 1/2 Tsp of dried Garlic granuals.
  9. Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Rainbow pepper.
  10. You need 2 Tsp of Sweet Chilli sauce.
  11. You need 1 of dried Chicken stock cube.
  12. You need 4 tbls of boiling water.
  13. You need 2 Tsp of crushed marinade chilli.
  14. Prepare 1/4 tsp of Thyme, lemon pepper.
  15. It's 1 tbls of Sour Cream.
  16. You need 1 of little cracked black pepper.

My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰 step by step

  1. Grill the sausages until browned. Then take off and set aside. Cut them up roughly into small pieces.
  2. Add the pasta in boiling salted water and cook pasta..
  3. Meanwhile add the oil to the pan then add the chopped onion. Next the Garlic? Pepper, chilli and thyme and lemon salt..
  4. Mix all in with the onions cook for 2 minutes on medium heat..
  5. Next add the chilli marinade (I bought this in a jar it's not too hot).
  6. Next sprinkle the chicken cube all over and mix in.then add the diced bell pepper..
  7. Now add the sausage and the tbls of boiling Water and stir in the sausage meat stir to mix in and cook for 3 minutes. Next add the pasta after draining the water off..
  8. Next the Spinach and stir then 2 tbls Sweet Chilli sauce stir to mix..
  9. Add to the serving plates and add 1 tbls Sour Cream black cracked pepper in the middle. Mix in before you eat it. ENJOY.

Got ingredients for manufacture My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰 recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are ample types of My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰 that are simple and fast to process into delicious dishes. You can constantly praxis this My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰 recipe at home, and can serve it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook another foods on our website, we prepare sundry types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

Recipe: Tasty My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰 Recipe: Tasty My Chilli Sausage Pasta 🥰 Reviewed by susi latin on March 08, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments