Recipe: Appetizing Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe

Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe.

Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe most diverse and own ideal taste that unique. Some kinds of Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe recipes are also adequate simple to process and do not pick up lengthy. Even though not everybody likes Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe food, now some people are getting attached and like the various Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe foods available. This could be seen of the number of restaurants that provide Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe as one of the dish. You can have Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe

  1. You need 1 box of "Steakums".
  2. It's 1 can of Flaky buttery biscuits (even amount) comes out the best but its really up to your taste buds.
  3. Prepare 1 small of Onion.
  4. It's 4 tbsp of olive, veg, canola oil butter whichever you prefer I like olive 4 tablespoons is not exact just enough to cover your own skillet to brown the onions and make the steak juicy.
  5. Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic salt.
  6. Prepare 5 slice of American cheese or.....
  7. Prepare 1/2 packages of Shredded mozzarella.
  8. You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.

Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe step by step

  1. Preheat oven as instructed on can of biscuits. Warm up skillet with oil to your discretion. Enough to get ready to brown your onions..
  2. Chop onions like rings and add to pan. They should brown pretty fast when they do, crumble all your slices of steak up in the pan and stir then add your pepper..
  3. By now steak should be cooking pretty quick so grab your baking pan and start flattening the biscuits. They should be the size of your fist or about 4 tablespoons of steakums to hold together..
  4. The reason I named my recipe Philly cheese steak garlic can biscuits is because its not to be fancy schmancy with the garlic but you just can't leave the garlic salt out or substitute it for anything or just forget it. So 1. Flat biscuit 2. Dash garlic salt 3. Spoon steakums 4. Garlic salt 5. Cheese 6. Flat biscuit.
  5. Take a piece of the bottom biscuit pull it over the top biscuit as the same time your tucking the top biscuit into the cheese steak. Basically wrap the top over the bottom then flip it over and throw it in the oven. Watch carefully. Time says on can I do 8-10 min nice and brown.

Obtain ingredients for manufacture Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe recipes is also not tough. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are many kinds of Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe that are simple and fast to process into delicious serving. You can always praxis this Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe recipe at home, and can presenting it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook different foods on our website, we provide various types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

Recipe: Appetizing Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe Recipe: Appetizing Philly Cheese Steak Garlic Can Biscuits my 1st recipe Reviewed by susi latin on February 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments