Recipe: Perfect My Sausage, Beans & Onion Pie 🥰

My Sausage, Beans & Onion Pie 🥰.

My Sausage, Beans & Onion Pie 🥰 My Sausage, Beans & Onion Pie 🥰 highly diverse and have ideal sense that unique. Some kinds of My Sausage, Beans & Onion Pie 🥰 recipes are also sufficient easy to process and dont pick up long. Although not everyone likes My Sausage, Beans & Onion Pie 🥰 food, nowadays few people are got attached and like the sundry My Sausage, Beans & Onion Pie 🥰 foods available. This can be seen than the number of restaurants that supply My Sausage, Beans & Onion Pie 🥰 as one of the dishes. You can have My Sausage, Beans & Onion Pie 🥰 using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Sausage, Beans & Onion Pie 🥰

  1. It's 6 of browned half cooked Pork sausage.
  2. It's 1 tsp of butter.
  3. Prepare 1/2 of Large onion Sliced.
  4. Prepare 1/2 of Sweet Bell pepper chopped.
  5. Prepare 1/2 Tin of Cannelini Beans.
  6. Prepare of Salt Pepper to taste.
  7. You need 1/2 tsp of Black ground pepper.
  8. Prepare 1 tbls of Tomato purèe.
  9. It's 2 of Dried Chicken Stock cubes.
  10. It's 1 of + 1/2 pint boiling water.
  11. It's 3 of heaped tsp Cornflour mixed in 4 tbsp water.
  12. You need 4 of medium potatoes cut in 4 for mash top of the pie...........
  13. It's 1 tbls of Dijon mustard.
  14. It's 2 tbls of cream.
  15. You need 1 tsp of Butter.

My Sausage, Beans & Onion Pie 🥰 step by step

  1. Brown the sausages under the grill. Then set aside when cooled cut them in little slices.
  2. In a pan add 1 tsp Butter heat up then add the onions fry until soft..
  3. Next add the boiling water to the onions sprinkle in the dried stock then stir in next add the beans and sweet peppers, tomato puree and black pepper mix in simmer for 5 minutes..
  4. .
  5. Next add the cornflour to thicken then add the sausage stir to mix..
  6. Using a slotted spoon, drain off some liquid when adding to a greased oven dish and hold some liquid for your gravy to have over the pie when serve..
  7. .
  8. Boil the potatoes until soft. Mash them add butter, dijon mustard and cream.mash until smooth..
  9. .
  10. Add the potatoes to the top of the sausage mix all over and level the top carefully not to push down too much..
  11. Add to preheated oven 180°C add the pie to the oven for 25 - 35 minutes until browned on top..
  12. Serve while hot and Enjoy..

Obtain ingredients for making My Sausage, Beans & Onion Pie 🥰 recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and even on the market. There are many kinds of My Sausage, Beans & Onion Pie 🥰 that are convenient and quick to process into delicious dishes. You can always praxis this My Sausage, Beans & Onion Pie 🥰 recipe at home, and can serve it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook other foods on our website, we provide various types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try their.

Recipe: Perfect My Sausage, Beans & Onion Pie 🥰 Recipe: Perfect My Sausage, Beans & Onion Pie 🥰 Reviewed by susi latin on February 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments