Easiest Way to Make Delicious Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce

Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce.

Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce highly diverse and own mind flavor that unique. Several types of Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce recipes are also sufficient convenient to process and dont pick up long. Though not everyone likes Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce food, nowadays some people are got attached and like the sundry Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce foods on hand. This can be visible of the number of restaurants that supply Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce as one of the serving. You can cook Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce

  1. Prepare 6 ounces of hotdogs 3 of them.
  2. You need 3 slices of bread or 3 hotdog buns.
  3. You need 3 tablespoon of my Ultimate Bacon and Onion Sauce see my recipe.
  4. Prepare 3 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard divided.
  5. Prepare 4 teaspoon of Heinz Tomato Ketchup divided.
  6. Prepare 4-1/2 tablespoons of Italian 6 blend cheese divided.
  7. Prepare 1/4 cup of water for steaming.

Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce instructions

  1. Add water to a heated pan or skillet. Add hotdogs and cover. Heat the bacon and onion sauce I used the microwave for 30 seconds..
  2. Get the bread ready..
  3. Get the cheeses ready.
  4. By this time the hotdogs will be steamed..
  5. Add everything to your bread. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.

To get ingredients for making Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce recipes is also not difficult. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and in fact on the market. There are much types of Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce that are convenient and fast to process into delicious dish. You can always praxis this Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook another foods on our website, we prepare sundry types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try their.

Easiest Way to Make Delicious Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce Easiest Way to Make Delicious Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce Reviewed by susi latin on February 11, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments